Support Driven: Junior Webflow Developer (Remote)
Junior Webflow Developer for Support Driven – a California-based community of over 9000 professionals helping each other navigates the ever-evolving world of customer support (remote).
Support Driven is an online community with a mission to transform the customer support industry by providing a safe, welcoming, and inclusive space for customer support professionals to learn, share expertise, and support each other. The community was founded by Scott Tran and comprises over 9000 members who can access resources through the Support Driven Slack and supportdriven.com, and participate in events like the SD Expo and SD Leadership Summit (formerly SUPCONF events).
As a company, Support Driven is small and dedicated to serving the needs of its community. The core values of Support Driven include safe belonging, community, sustainability, collective learning and inquiry, and substance. The focus is on growing the value of what they do for the people in the community, rather than on growing the number of users. Scott and the team carefully consider projects, expenditures, and sponsorships to ensure that they are substantive and add value to the community.
Now, Scott and his ambitious team are looking for a Junior Webflow Developer to help them grow within a dynamic and growing company. If you are a self-starter with a passion for web development and a desire to work with new technologies, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Create high-quality landing pages and apps using Webflow.
- Implement automation workflows using n8n to enhance the user experience and streamline tasks.
What will set you up for success?
- Fluent English – you should be able to communicate freely to cooperate with the team, and read all the needed documentation.
- Knowledge of Webflow and experience building responsive websites and applications.
- Ability to turn ideas into code.
- Skills or previous experience in Graphic Design or UI.
- Passion for learning new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work.
- Strong self-reliance and problem-solving skills – you’re a person who’s always on top of things. You can work independently with no need to be constantly supervised.
- Proactiveness and a strong willingness to help the business grow – we expect you to be a person with many ideas, not just an executor.
- Organizing skills: you know exactly how to organize your work and personal time and don’t want any minute to go to waste.
You’ll need to adjust your working hours to the working hours of the team, meaning you’ll be working from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm California time (PST time zone – please check the time difference via the link).
What we offer:
- Part-time schedule (4 working hours per day, 5/2) with a potential shift to full-time (8 working hours per day, 5/2) within 6 months. For this vacancy, we consider only senior last-year students, recent graduates, and other junior specialists who are able to meet the requirements of dedicating the needed amount of hours per day. Please note that we support your desire to combine this job with studies, however, we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- A great opportunity to take on more projects and more responsibilities.
- Remote work. You may be located in any city, just need a good Internet connection.
- Stability – this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: 12th of May 2023.
Please note that the later you apply – the more intensive your selection process will be, for example, you will have less time for the test assignment, etc.
1. Fill in the application form – attach your CV;
2. Complete the VCV recording;
3. Complete the test assignment;
4. Have a Zoom interview with Grintern’s Recruiter (no video required);
5. Have a video Zoom interview with the founder;
6. Get hired!