Accessibility statement – Work@Home Online
Work@Home Online is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Work@Home Online takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Our website doesn’t currently have mobile apps.
Our Website is only contained in English.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Work@Home Online assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +99899 117 2592
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Bagdad II Village, Kashkar II Street 33, Fergana Region, Uzbekistan
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to [company, organization or legal entity] if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 06.08.2022