Data Entry Specialist
- Not provided by the employer
- $31.7K – $40.1K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Remote.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Total Party Planner catering software is an easy-to-use all-in-one web-based catering software solution.
We are in need of a Data Entry Specialist to assist with inputting our client’s data into MS Excel Spreadsheets. We will provide documents to copy/paste various items, categories, prices/costs, descriptions, etc. into an MS Excel spreadsheet. This opportunity requires communication with our Client Success Managers to ensure accurate data entry in a timely fashion. If you feel you’d be a good fit for the position, we’d love to further discuss the opportunity together!
- Enter data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Create and organize spreadsheets
- Summarizing and compiling data for standardized reports
- View and verify confidential or private customer/client information;
- Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
- Organizing paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
- Part-Time position with hours based on business need
- Oversee completion of Data Entry Projects
- Provide assistance, as needed.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch typing system preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of databases
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
EEOC & ADA Statement:
Fullsteam and its family of companies provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fullsteam and its family of companies comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The final candidate must be able to pass a background check.