TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Eracent regularly adds experienced professionals to our team to support our growing client base and expand the functional scope of our solutions. We are always interested in hearing from ITAM and SAM professionals who are seeking a new challenge. Most positions can be based on a virtual office in North America, preferably located near a major airport hub. Research, Development, and EU customer support positions are primarily in our Warsaw, Poland technical office.
Please note that Eracent typically does not utilize third-party job sites like Monster, Indeed, or similar services to post available positions. Any active Eracent job postings will appear on this page, and email@example.com is the only email address that should be used to submit resumes or inquiries.
Location: Fully Remote (occasional travel)
BE PART OF A TEAM THAT EMPOWERS YOU
Eracent is a global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM/ ITAM solutions. An international environment with global customers who rely on our expertise in SAM. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment. A chance for you to succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. For over 20 years, Eracent has provided ITAM and SAM solutions that are consistently recognized in Gartner Market Guides and Magic Quadrants, and which help global Fortune 1000 companies manage their assets and software licenses, optimize costs, and reduce publisher audit and security risks.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and bring their experience and skills to the team. To continue our growth, we are searching for the most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. We believe that having the right people is the key to success.
We’re Growing while transforming the software industry. Ready to help… JOIN OUR TEAM!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently recruiting a Technical Support Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be capable of providing highly skilled technical support while confidently interacting with customers daily. Experience supporting Eracent ITMC and Discovery module on a technical level will be a plus.
- Serve as primary contact to dedicated customer accounts
- Provide exceptional technical support and services effectively to customers and partners. (WebEx, phone, email, on-site visits) to provide support for Eracent products installed at customer sites, including technical support, training, and project management
- Work with the 2nd Tier team and development staff to resolve issues as needed
- Provide sales and development staff with customer feedback
Maintain customer data (i.e., contact information, server configurations)
- Perform regular follow-up contact with customers
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve escalated, complex, or business-affecting customer issues within the service level target
- Build strong relationships with customers by understanding workflows and business needs
- Handling all incidents with a sense of urgency and a professional attitude
- Ability to work after-hours support when necessary
- Customer support/troubleshooting experience in technical/computer environment
- Computer experience – server and desktop operating systems, SQL Server, IIS, Unix/Linux, Mac, and networking protocols
- Proactively manage and respond to customer questions, issues, and input accurately
- Organized, meticulous, self-motivated, and excellent written and oral communication and phone skills
- Excellent follow-up of issues from inception through resolution
- Works well in a dynamic environment, adaptable to shifting priorities, works effectively in a fast-paced environment, handles pressured situations, and responds aptly
- Ensure outstanding end-to-end client support experience by proficiently managing incidents and actively communicating their status to clients and management throughout the event’s response cycle
- Competitive Salary
- Eracent provides comprehensive benefits
- Unique opportunity to work within a well-established, dynamic company in the IT asset management space
- Continued training in Eracent technologies will be provided as needed
Eracent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.