Administrative Assistant, People Operations
$15 – $20 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Our mission at Curai is to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. We are fulfilling this audacious mission by building a scalable virtual-first primary care service that provides patients with high-quality care anytime, anywhere, from any device, at a very affordable price, by blending high-touch clinical care and artificial intelligence.
Our company is remote-first and we consider candidates across the United States.
People Operations Administrative Assistants at Curai
As a People Operations Admin, you will provide support to the People Operations team by managing and updating internal records, company systems, and personnel files. You will also have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders across the company. Additional work will include projects related to increasing the efficiency of the People Operations Team. It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants to build their skills and learn more about the role of People Operations in a startup environment.
Who You Are
None of these individually are hard requirements, but they do describe the type of folks that we think would be most effective and happy at Curai. You are…
- A craftsperson who puts your heart into your work, from the big picture to the smallest details.
- Curious, creative, and comfortable in the unknown, you thrive in complex, ever-changing environments.
- A pragmatic visionary who understands that shipped is better than perfect.
- A natural self-starter and problem solver who takes the initiative.
- A team player who knows that great work happens from diverse perspectives and collaboration.
- Passionate about Curai’s mission and vision to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all.
- Excited about getting on the speeding train that is a growing startup.
- Love tackling complex problems that span multiple systems.
What You’ll Do
A day in the life as a Curai People Operations Administrative Assistant is spent doing things like:
- Maintaining employee human resource records by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, etc.
- Performing periodic audits of HR files and records to collect and file all required documents appropriately.
- Managing our company computers and equipment, ordering and maintaining inventory.
- Supporting onboarding by managing our different platforms and serving as a liaison.
- Providing clerical support to the People Operations Team.
- Assisting with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
What You’ll Need
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you. You should have/be:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative function.
- Experience working independently, can get work done, and prioritize accordingly.
- Understanding and experience working within Google Drive
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Experience with HRIS and IT systems preferred
The compensation range for this role is $15-20/hr based on experience.
What We Offer
Culture: Mission-driven talent with great colleagues committed to embodying our values, collaborating closely, and driving performance
Benefits: Competitive compensation
Wellness: Flexible working hours and remote working options
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high-tech companies, AI researchers, and practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.