Client Services Support Engineer II
$37 – $48 an hour
Benefits Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
ZAG Technical Services is seeking a full-time Client Services Support Engineer II to join our team. This position will work Wednesday – Sunday from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. This individual will serve customers by answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining the service records database. They will mentor level I support personnel, oversees PC software configuration activities, and assigns tasks to level I personnel when appropriate.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts and explaining new features.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide support and guidance to level I personnel and assist in troubleshooting processes to support their professional development.
Education, Certification, and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Entry Level Microsoft Certification.
- Experience with customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call center technology.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Proficient in data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Strong verbal communication.
- Listening skills, phone skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support end users while providing a superior customer service experience utilizing intermediate to advanced technical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft, CompTIA, or other vendor certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively resolve client issues.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other team members and accurately document troubleshooting processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other support personnel and vendor to work through multi-faceted issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively track problem resolution when several resources are involved.
ZAG Technical Services empowers our clients’ success through intelligent business solutions that increase employee productivity, network security, and team collaboration. We aim to ensure that our client’s IT investments drive ROI, provide a competitive advantage and help businesses grow. We do this by living our core set of values: Integrity Foremost, Client-Centered, Accountable Always, Teamwork Throughout, and Exceptional is the Goal.
What ZAG has to offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance
ZAG Technical Services is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
ZAG Technical Services is an E-Verify participant and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.