LogosNet: C++ Game Engineer (Remote)
C++ Game Engineer for LogosNet – a US-based leading provider of innovative, memorable, and high-impact learning experiences.
LogosNet Services Ltd. was founded in 1995, and since then, it has been committed to offering innovative, reliable, and cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes and sectors.
They design and implement innovative, memorable, and high-impact learning experiences. They transform education by bringing immersive and interactive ways of teaching and learning. They help people and organizations achieve outstanding results. They organize events that initiate communication and raise awareness of complex issues.
The company provides a comprehensive range of ICT solutions, including internet and data connectivity, web hosting, cloud services, and security solutions. With a team of highly skilled professionals and advanced technologies, LogosNet ensures that its clients’ businesses run smoothly and efficiently.
The team consists of professionals who love to innovate, collaborate, challenge themselves, and create tailor-made solutions that leave a mark. They are also considered exceptional for our focus and customer-centric approach.
Now, they’re looking for a C++ Game Engineer to join their team of 50 professionals who create highly gamified educational experiences. As a C++ Game Engineer, you will be responsible for programming in C++ and implementing game design principles to create captivating video games.
If you want to dive into the world of gamified education and work with a well-known company, submit your application right now!
What you will be doing:
- Programming in C++ to develop video games for educational experiences.
- Collaborating with a team of programmers and designers to create engaging and interactive games.
- Implementing game design principles to create captivating video games.
- Participating in Scrum and Agile methodologies to plan and execute development sprints.
- Attending weekly meetings to debrief project status updates and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Utilizing Unreal Engine to perform blueprint programming, version control, multiuser editing, lighting, and shading.
- Using Maya to perform modeling, UV mapping, Arnold shading, lighting, Mudbox sculpting, basic Xgen, and basic rigging.
- Utilizing Substance Suite to create textures using Substance Painter and Substance Designer.
- English skills – you don’t need to be fluent, but you should have at least a B2 level to cooperate with the team, and read all the needed documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Design, or a related field.
- Understanding of game design principles.
- Proficiency in C++, C#, Java, Processing, C, Arduino, and Pascal.
- Knowledge of Google Suite & MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Substance Suite to create textures using Substance Painter and Substance Designer.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Maya.
Not necessary but will be a great plus:
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite tools.
- Knowledge of Marvelous Designer to simulate clothes and principles of tailoring.
The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm Chicago time, CST (press here to check your time difference with the CST time zone). You can start earlier on Fridays, however, you need to be ready for any necessary communication, although some flexibility may be possible.
What we offer:
- Full-time schedule (8 working hours per day, 5/2). Please note that we will not consider candidates planning to combine several jobs.
- Unique opportunity to bring your expertise to a well-established company.
- Remote work. You may be located in almost any country or city, just need a good Internet connection and the opportunity to adjust your working schedule for the team.
- Stability – this is not an internship or project work; we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
- Quick selection process.
Application deadline: the 19th of March 2023.
Please note that the later you apply – the more intensive your selection process will be; for example, you will have less time for the test assignment, etc.
1. Fill in the application form – attach your CV;
2. Complete the VCV recording;
3. Complete the test assignment;
4. Have a Zoom interview with Grintern’s Recruiter (no video required);
5. Have a video Zoom interview with the company’s founder;
6. Get hired!